Saturday, December 26, 2009

Why Learn Healthy Recipes For Your Health Food?

Why learn healthy recipes? If you want to enjoy life to the fullest with recipes and healthy natural food you will not 'be able to rely on processed foods, with its thousands of toxic additives. This means you will marry a cook who loves cooking healthy, or hire a chef preparing food only for health, or learning to ensure that cook.Can is another chef will always be the use of natural foods, organics, or processed food be sneaking behind my back? The only way to be sure of what you eat is to cook yourself.That is a major obstacle if you have been brainwashed to believe that you take an apprenticeship of several years to learn to cook. When I was 20 I'd t yet learned to cook. It's too hard, or so I thought. Then I found a job who lives alone on a farm, snow most of the time, contact with the head 6 miles away. I realized with horror that was to learn to cook.So bought "The Reluctant Cook" by ETHELINDA Fearon and really enjoyed my journey of discovery. Its introduction saysIf were hampered at every turn by Annoying complicated recipes, kitchen ineffective ... Instructions for using a half dozen different containers or operations that would not surprise me reluctant.The strategy would simplify everything perfectly. Within weeks I was cooking eggs in the recipes I made when I went along (400 chickens at the farm produced a couple of dozen broken eggs a day and tried to leave as little as possible to pull), rabbits and the process to catch a rabbit and pigeon pie, cheese (I had to pour about three gallons of milk down the drain every day, so if I could make 5 gallons of cheese which was good). I remember a lemon cake I made with the target of a dozen eggs, which expanded to about six inches. I liked the first section, so I ate everything in one sitting.How I became an expert in a few weeks? The secret is that if you start with good food good, it's hard to ruin everything. Of course, it can ruin the investment of too much salt or pepper or curry powder or garlic and so on. You can also make it taste like a poultice with the addition of sage and onions too. But you can avoid the problem by increasing gradually tasty these additives to the level that you are thinking in children prefer.If healthy recipes you have to find something they are willing to eat. The best solution is to teach them about healthy eating. Even if you ruin some things we eat the way through it tough, because it.Why made with fruit juices, soft drinks and snacks or chocolates? Teach children who are smart enough not to be cheated in all these bad foods that make your friends get sick so often, and show how to make sandwiches, fruits, peas or celery and ate like garden.I walk a good organic garden and harvest fruit and vegetables and herbs and gathering the eggs from duck and chicken, inventing recipes, natural health food to go with everything I've collected. E heart healthy, but even better - reduces the chance that I will never learn healthy recipes cancer.Why? It gives you the freedom to be healthy. I care not as an additive toxic 211 seems to be - not in use.

No comments:

Post a Comment