Friday, December 25, 2009

Modern Man And The Barbecue Grill

Here is the enigma of the barbecue grill .. two customers have complained today and one of my suppliers, not only offers the quality of the materials I need. In summary, it was a bad day at the office. " I am a bit "out of sorts, but when I get home and my heart lifts. My kids wanted to say hello and tell all about her day and there's a wonderful smell of cooking from my wife a hug and kitchen.I ask, "Hey, What's Cooking?" Tonight will be oven roasted chicken thighs on a bed of roasted vegetables in olive oil. ciabatta bread in the oven is heating up a bottle of Merlot is open to breathe in the table of the kitchen to round it all. What better way to start the night? I know that without any control, moreover, that what my nose tells me that smells good is good because my wife has many years of experience, loves to cook and so both knows the subject inside out.OK so I can take a little "to extremes to make a point and first start yelling again, let me stress that the Board my family and I clean toilets, so I'm so in part from "Neanderthal" to "modern man". Point I am sure there are tons of us out there, I sincerely hope so.My is that, given all this talent from my wife and all his experience in the kitchen because it is possible that when it's time for a barbecue cookout that I am, which owns the rights to the network? The man of the house! What are the requirements? Like a great experience I have ?......... Zip.Nada ... Nothing! I can not even follow the most basic recipes.If grill can apply for a job as a mechanic in the garage right mind would take me? However, armed with the most terrible culinary CV that I am not trusted to poison the family and if this were not enough, we ask our best friends all in the honest belief that he had poison too! Ever been to a barbecue grill, where burgers were burnt on the outside and frozen in the middle? I regret to say that while he could somehow have been geared towards the modern man with the cleanup, we are still eons away when it comes to grilled meat or barbecue smoker.Now said that the lighting is definitely the barbecue A Man's Job. Come on guys, do not like playing with fire? Just as the Lord, do not eat with the assurance that you live till tomorrow? Well, I have a simple barbecue advice: "Give lighters and matches, but not feed him - at least for 45 minutes, whether charcoal, 15 minutes, if the gas. Believe me, if you take that all the records that will be a cremation instead of a tip party.My grill for good food is cooked fresh, the heat is good and the fires are bad. Dripping fat creates smoke fire the flavors of the food, but that fat itself may also cause a fire if the coal were not authorized to establish. So ultimately, the coal should be hot and the flames not.How keep his man away from food, no chain and a padlock on the refrigerator door? Wrap the beeror! After all - I'm a man!

No comments:

Post a Comment