Sunday, December 6, 2009

Cooking Like A Pro

Would you like to cook? I've been cooking since I was a child. My mother loved the variety and installed in me a love for many different foods. While cooking is not your favorite pastime was very good at it. He loved to eat and then made sure they knew how to do it right. Moreover, it is not opposed to eating out. When I was little, eating out was a great honor and the idea of being able to make a dish I ate in a restaurant for me, would not have happened, especially since the recipes were not available. They were strictly secret. I grew up and married. At that point I had become a cook. Experimentation and variety are my trademarks. On the other hand, some food restaurants only seem to call my name. I remember the first time I saw a recipe for the recipe "original Colonel Sanders' chicken. I was surprised that not only was a very easy recipe, but all are the common ingredients could easily find in the supermarket, too. Moreover, he could adapt to the tastes of my family and get the same flavors. For example, if I wanted to make KFC style chicken but wanted to reduce fat, you could remove the skin, or baked instead of fried. Now although I have many years experience in the kitchen, recreating the recipes are not always easy. There seems to be that elusive ingredient that, if excluded, completely changes the dish. Money is a problem for my family and eating is not an option very often. Also, with four children, have no time (or energy) to spend waiting in line or waiting to be served, so that nutrition is the norm for us. Does not change the fact that we like to eat? No. It means we do not want certain foods? No. So what can we do? Well, I've found recipes for food that we like and can fix it myself. I found a place with some of the most popular, secret recipes, and put them all together in one place. These recipes are simple, readily available ingredients, and are sure to meet your budget. You must be a "complete" cook? Not necessarily. Why not satisfy your palate and your pocket at the same time. Check this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment