Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What's So Great About Slow Cooking Anyway?

What is an easy question to answer, even if all you've done is make chicken stew with your slow cooker. Dang is so simple and the food tastes better when cooked slowly and evenly in a pan. I am a work at home mom. I operate a Child Care and Family also has a job to do online, if I do go all day. That at the top of my daughter and activities within and outside the nature of my husband's business, often find time to sit and eat, especially eating together as a family. This is where the slow cooker is useful. I have tons of recipes slow, and can find something to cook, my children and my husband likes to eat demanding. From working at home with the kitchen remain at room temperature, is a necessity, as I spend a lot "of time preparing meals and snacks for my children to preschool. I use my years of clay pot, love and its usefulness during the months of good weather when you can set the start of a meal in the morning when I have other "stuff" in the bank anyway, putting everything into the pot, and then clean up mess when I did. The pot clay requires very little clean itself, so that no other major reason for slow cooking, because it is so great. For those of you who work from home, consider this scenario: As the day progresses, cooker slow busy to fixing the food, and when you walk through the door at the end of another working day work, dinner is waiting. All you have to do, according to the recipe to select and prepare a dish or salad, add some bread, set the table and call the family to eat. Simple, simple, easy and very rewarding to go home in Here is your favorite recipe slow cooker you can try with your family. I am sure that all will love it. Country-Style Crock Pot Chicken 6 carrots, sliced 6 stalks celery, sliced 8 pieces of chicken 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) cream of chicken soup, undiluted 1 envelope mixture dry onion soup 1 / 3 C or chicken broth 2 teaspoons cornstarch Slice vegetables put in a pot. Place the chicken vegetables. Spread chicken broth diluted. Sprinkle onion soup mix dry. Do not add water. Cook on high 4 hours or until chicken is done. Stir often. 10 minutes before serving, mix broth and cornstarch. Pour over chicken, mix well. Makes 4 servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment